Following rules is strictly required to maintain order and keep the group as content and manageable as possible.
*Rules on how the "Halo-lovers-club" works*
* First off, do NOT submit the same thing more than once.
* Try not to submit multiple Join Requests of yourself; you will eventually get your approval on first notice. Patience is required at times. (This is only in effect if the Join Requests are in a Voting Process, otherwise if it's set to Automatically Accepted, then you'll join immediately.)
* If someone's artwork is seen on the club's page, please make sure that if you fave, then fave / the ORIGINAL one only. The same goes for submitting artwork, it MUST be from the Original Creator.
* If you want to make artwork for the club, it Must be "HALO"-related.
*Constructive criticism is sometimes needed on artworks; but mocking, making fun and simply despising the artist's artwork with hateful comments will not be tolerated.
* No artwork containing offensive content regarding the Halo franchise is allowed.
* If you don't necessarily know all of the "HALO" characters of the series franchise and wish to learn more, all you have to do is just ask someone; mainly active users or administrators if you wish to broaden your knowledge by asking here. Example; Sailfin-Dragon has a fun education service called "Halo University". Please contact her for more information.
* If the administrators (i.e. AncientEchidna, EliteLady975) know a particular friend, or watcher, ETC., or if they have some "HALO" artwork that they have seen and like it, they will be able to invite the person to become a member. Joining is not necessarily needed; but just a friendly request.
* If any administrators faved any of your "HALO" artwork, they might also put it in the favorites section in the Club.
*Want your design to look badass or vicious? Go ahead! Show us your imagination! Your own FC (Fan Character) is allowed to be displayed here as well.
* Very Important: Be Nice to EVERYONE! We do NOT tolerate rude or offensive people in this Club! NO racism/sexism/etc. of any kinds will be tolerated. If ANYONE is found being rude and/or racist, sexist or something to those regards in THIS Club, they WILL be Banned from this Club And also Blocked immediately. As the infamous Sailfin-Dragon goes by the motto; "Be nice OR ELSE!" We strictly believe in kindness; and a group is all about people coming together; not hating each other.
*Rules on how to Join the "Halo-lovers-club"*
* You MUST at least be a fan of "HALO"; regardless if you have any works of it or not.
* As mentioned previously, any mocking, making fun of or offensive behavior regarding Halo will not be tolerated. Unless, of course, you are quoting some things that were said within the Halo franchise to add some spice to a conversation, that's fine and all in good fun. Also of course humorous fan art in that regard is tolerated as long as it is not in a hateful manner.
*Question and Answer*
Join Request Question 1:
Q: Can I join your Club?
A: If you're a True "HALO" Fan, then yes, you may join if you want to.
Join Request Question 2:
Q: How can I Join your Club?
A: Just highlight and click the "Join our Group" Button at the top of the group and then click it, then you have the Optional Choice of leaving a message in the box; example, regarding your love for the "HALO" series and/or about what art you're interested in submitting from your Gallery. Then click on "Submit Request". Once that's done, you will be Automatically Accepted, or if the Voting Request is enabled then when an administrator is online, they will be able to accept you.
Staying in the Club Question:
Q: How do I stay in your Club?
A: You are automatically kept in the Club once you've joined; you don't need to worry about "leaving". Unless you want to leave... why would you do that? If any member possibly wishes to leave; simply look under "Group" and click on "Leave the Group".
Gallery Folders Question:
Q: Why am I only able to submit to Featured instead of the other Folders?
A: Because the administrators may feel more comfortable to manage the group on their own and keep things more manageable that way. On several occasions, some members may have misplaced many artworks in the wrong folder. We are preventing that from happening again by handling it professionally.
Q: A person asks, "Someone here in This Club is bullying me and won't leave me alone. Can you please help me?"
A: As mentioned before, cyber-bullying or offensive/harassing is NOT allowed in this Club OR its Members. If someone may have an issue with another member, please contact the administrators and we will professionally solve the problem and sincerely wish for your safety.
Q: Does the "Halo-lovers-club" hold any Contests?
A: Yes and No. No because the Owner is no longer holding a Contest because of an unsatisfactory we had. So, instead, there hadn't been any Contests. One of the administrators may hold a contest for close friends occasionally. We apologize for any inconvenience if our dear members had ideas.
/ Faving Question:
Q: Why do we have to fave the original pictures, can't we just fave them?
A: No; you can only fave the original one from the artist that was made by the actual artist. To avoid personal problems conflicting with respecting the artist's feelings; please follow our advice.
Q: What kind of Clubs does the "Halo-lovers-club" get to Affiliate with?
A: The "Halo-lovers-club" will Affiliate with any type of "HALO" Group, EXCEPT any possible Anti/Hate clubs, we do Not want our club to be Affiliating with any sort of Anti/Hate Clubs. Any Clubs that are Non-"HALO" related, the administrators will investigate before further action is taken. If you want to Affiliate, just ask the administrators, and tell what the Name of the Group is, and if you want, you may tell what that Group is about.
Suggest To Friends Question:
Q: Can I suggest this Club to my friends?
A: Yes, but just be sure they are a fan and are familiar with the "HALO" franchise.
Q: AncientEchidna? Are you Really a fan of "HALO"?
A: Yes, I am a Huge fan of "HALO".
Asking AncientEchidna What Started The Club Question:
Q: AncientEchidna? What made you start a club about "HALO"?
A: I wanted to make a club about "HALO" because I wanted to express how I like "HALO", and to see if anyone else wants to express the way how they like "HALO".
Q: May we submit any "HALO"-related screenshots?
A: Yes, you can. Just give the proper credits and copyrights according to Bungie/343 Industries and Microsoft; according to the screenshots usage rules required by Microsoft.
Sexual Content/Violence Question:
Q: Can I submit works that have Sexual Content, Violence, and/or anything within those categories?
A: Yes. Just make sure that you have the Mature Content Filter on. Especially make sure that it does NOT go against the official rules of this website!
Make Stories For The Club Request Question:
Q: Can I make some stories, poems and literature about the "HALO" Series?
A: Of course! Stories are what makes "HALO" fun, and keeping the history, present and future of "HALO" going! And writing always expands the imagination.
Spartan/Elite Models/Vanity/Etc. Question:
Q: May I submit a screenshot model of how I customized my Spartan/Elite looks from the games HALO 3/HALO: REACH/Etc.?
A: No. We are not accepting them because there has been an overload of submissions of them in the past and sadly it has become an annoyance to some administrators. We apologize for any inconvenience.
However, if you want to submit a screenshot of your modified character doing something constructive, that is allowed.
We also do NOT allow screenshots of your scoreboards, unless it has some considerate value. However most-likely we may not accept those because showing off your scores is bragging, and bragging is also not really welcomed in this Club. It may be offensive or hurtful to other members.
* And the MOST IMPORTANT rules are NO SPAMMING!, a.k.a. things that are needless and not necessary. PLEASE, DON'T SUBMIT STOLEN ARTWORK FOR IT IS THEFT, AND WE DO NOT WANT THE CLUB TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE MEMBER THAT IS GUILTY, BECAUSE THAT ONE WHO WOULD BE FOUND DOING THAT WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING THAT ACTION! Also, Please DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES!
* Ranting in an angry manner to other members in an offensive way (i.e.; comparing games to the novels, or vice versa; figure collections) is not tolerated in this club.
Be respectful with your opinions to others about the HALO franchise. If you do not agree with another member's opinion regarding any of the franchise, kindly keep it to yourself.
We reserve the right to accept or decline certain things to this Club!
If there are any questions that are left out, or anything else that you want/need to know that is not listed here, please contact the administrators; AncientEchidna or EliteLady975
Halo-lovers-club © AncientEchidna
Over, and out!
CHAT ROOM HERE: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Bythe…
IF YOU'RE ON A MOBILE DEVICE AND WISH TO JOIN
There's a link at the very bottom of each DeviantArt page that says "Switch to Desktop Site". Once in Desktop Mode, zoom in and you can see the join button.